Off the shoulder | Dreams on

We were blessed with 4 seasons but if I have to choose, summer is certainly my favorite. It`s all about the clear blue sky, chill days on mountain peaks, sunny days, seaside calling, fewer clothes and well deserved holidays…and holidays again. For your inner fashionista “off the shoulder” is a trend you have to try this summer.Depending on the model, those items can be mixed with high waisted skirts, jeans (ripped, regular or skinny), white pants, etc; read between the lines: with what make you feel comfortable and suits your personality! Don`t forget to add a statement necklace or earrings and definitely a huge smile :).

I found the perfect piece and it`s the famous traditional Romanian blouse also known as “ie”. In Romania, we celebrate “international ia day” on 24th June and I was quite surprised to see that our pride was successfully integrated into daily outfits. It`s true that we don`t need an official day to wake up our conscience.

The article I chose it`s versatile and simple. The white embroidery (which is also in this season) and off the shoulder trend blend together for a perfect chic romantic look.

PS: Don`t forget to water your body, your flowers and start following your dreams !

Top: Vezuvio blouse| Bottom: Jessica jeans| Wedges shoes: Peg| Necklace: Takko| Hat: Thrifted via SH

semnatura

1. April 4, 2017 / 1:46 PM

I like your look, you are fabulous, thanks for sharing your spring photos!

2. June 27, 2016 / 1:19 AM

You actually you look pretty good in those but I would prefer jean and heels not hat

3. June 27, 2016 / 12:20 AM

Love a good off the shoulder top! That top is so cute and the necklace looks great too.

4. June 26, 2016 / 10:33 PM

Summer is my favorite, simply the best weather. You choosed great outfit for summery days, love that jeans 🙂

5. June 26, 2016 / 9:08 PM

I love summer too. And omg your outfit is so cute. Off the shoulders is absolutely a must I already have 3 tops and love them. xx

6. June 26, 2016 / 9:07 PM

7. Anna
    June 26, 2016 / 1:36 AM

LOVE it! I have such an obsession with the off the shoulder trend this season! You look gorgeous! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

8. June 25, 2016 / 5:45 PM

I think off the shoulder shirts are the best, love how you matched it with ripped jeans, another all time favorite.

9. June 25, 2016 / 4:59 PM

I have to buy one off-shoulder top for myself. I saw last weekend on H&M and Forever 21 but didn’t like it! I love the way how you have styled with your entire outfit!

10. June 25, 2016 / 2:06 PM

Your necklace perfecly blend with your white off-shoulder top. And oh, I love your wedge dearly. 🙂

11. June 25, 2016 / 11:12 AM

I really like the off-the-shoulder top trend especially with lace details. I`ve been seeing a lot of great off-the-shoulder tops these days.

12. Edo PD
    June 25, 2016 / 1:50 AM

You look great & beautiful but i prefer a jeans to a hole jeans, that’s my opinion

13. June 24, 2016 / 9:42 PM

This is definitely a cool style to experiment with in summer. I like that top and the necklace is really pretty too.

14. Joanna
    June 24, 2016 / 9:24 PM

Very nice blouse. I have a “ie” from my grandma too but it’s more traditional and does not go off the shoulders. It’s nice that a lot of women have wore the “ie” today, I have noticed it a lot on my facebook feed.

15. Jolina
    June 24, 2016 / 1:56 PM

Summer is my favourite season too 🙂 I don’t own any off shoulder pieces but it’s a trend I’m excited to try (and I should hurry, summer has a way of flying by fast!)