Today I am back with a colorful outfit and some resolutions – wardrobe version, edition 1.0.
Much of a time, women own too many clothes but they feel the urge to buy more and more based on trends advertised, desire to try something new or because items are on sale, etc. That`s why they still have nothing to wear. Here are 5 resolutions that will help you to activate your style and be more organized.
- Cleaning your wardrobe will be a good start. Get rid of all the pieces you haven`t worn in a while. Charity shops will appreciate the donations and you can make some room for new pieces.
- Comfortable clothes can do magic. I love skinny jeans but I simply can`t wear them. Choosing pieces that are comfortable makes a huge difference. You can conquer the world in comfy shoes but don`t forget about the clothes.
- Wear pieces that suit your personality. Do you like dresses? Start creating your outfits with dresses. Do you prefer androgynous looks? Go for that.
- Choose colors. It is well known that black can be the way out of the wood, it`s classy, stylish and so exquisite. If I could, I would wear black all the time. But something has to enlighten me and that`s a colorful outfit.
- Don`t neglect basic pieces. Those items will help you to build more looks without stressing too much.
This year I promise myself I will wear more skirts. In Cumbria, the temperature is not below 0 °C so it`s not too cold to dress pretty. To recreate this simple outfit, I just grabbed a chunky sweater, a midi mint green skirt (you can find it online here), a frisky belt and some black leather gloves I thrift in a shop in the UK.
Sweater: TUclothing| Skirt: Shein| Belt: Asos| Boots: Bebo| Gloves: Marks and Spencer
Have a great and productive week!