It`s not easy to be a blogger but it`s challenging. Most of the people think that you write a post and companies will send you free stuff all the time. Yes, maybe if you have n x 10 4 followers. But that`s not my case; I started blogging for myself, but sometimes I feel overwhelmed. It`s not about being genuine and creative anymore, it all about how many followers, likes, share, mentions you have; at least that`s what companies are looking for… Growing your network organically it`s hard but it all pays forward when you enjoy what you are doing. I like to keep my mind busy and I love to be proactive… Lesson number 1 – don`t give up, just remember why you started.
The Liebster award – comes in help for bloggers who struggle to grow their network and have less than 1000 followers. It`s an online “chain letter” that helps bloggers to connects with others bloggers and with new readers. The online award has the following principles:
- X has been nominated by Z and she/he has to write a post accepting (or not) the award and thanking Z
- X answer 11 questions chosen by Z
- X nominates n bloggers (5<n<10)
- X creates 11 questions and challenge bloggers to answer
Today am the X and this post is about me (as selfish as it sounds :)). Thanks so much Alessia from Haute and Houndstooth for this nomination. I was really happy to read your email, post, and your kind words. I have always appreciated the small gestures and this action means a lot for me.
Here are my answers to your questions:
Where is your happy place?
Home. That`s in Romania, in my garden, with my family and traditional food. Now being a wanderlust, my happy place is on the road.
Which language would you love to be fluent in?
Traditional Chinese/Japanese and Portuguese/Spanish
Donuts or ice cream?
Oreo ice cream. Ok, vanilla, raspberry, coconut, melon flavors are accepted too. Did I mention chocolate ice cream? No? And now I am craving after thai rolled ice cream.
Who are your favorite Friends character?
Really hard to choose. I will give it a try …and the winners are:
If you could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be?
What makes you laugh the hardest?
The act of tickling performed by my boyfriend ♥ and spending crazy moments with my best friends.
Which of the five spice girls would you be?
Victoria. She was brave enough to create her own brand.
You can only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which one do you choose?
The Shaw-shank Redemption, 1994
What was your favorite thing about being a child?
Million of dreams. Kindness. Genuine happiness
If you could live in any fictional place, which would it be?
Mordor and Wonderland. I have my own fictional place: it has dragons and mermaids.
Beyoncé or Taylor Swift?
Shakira 🙂 – nothing can beat her Sangre Caliente moves. Taylor Swift. She is the proof that you need more than a pretty face to conquer the world. Motivation and a red lipstick are essential to succeed.
1. What would you do if you knew you would not fail?
2. What was the craziest thing you have ever done in your life?
3. Where do you find your inspiration for writing blog posts?
4. If you could travel back in time where would you go?
5. Which country would you like to live in?
6. Flying or swimming?
7. What is your favorite book character?
8. What is your biggest dream?
9. Who has inspired you in your life and why?
10. How do you see your blog 5 years from now?
11. When was the last time you did something new for the first time?