White sneakers trend | Mr Monkies

mr monkies white sneakers styliish confidence Catalina NINI

There was a time when black was my colour. Black brings elegance, mystery, that  <<je ne sais quoi >> to every outfit, is figure-flattering and easy to wear, match, layer or style. But every Yin needs his Yang and white comes to save the day or the summer season and wins victoriously the colour battle.  Black/ white clothing pieces, shoes or accessories are the pieces everyone should have in their wardrobe.

Now talking about << what`s in>>  this season,  white sneakers are a must have. Here are few reasons why you should be obsessed with them too:

• It`s all about being comfortable and chic at the same time;
  • Bring a fresh, clean and pull together vibe
  • Help you to create an effortless look
  • As a pigment, white is not a colour; it`s light so they will make your outfit to stand out
  • They are easy to style; wear them with denim shorts, skirt, dresses, jeans, culottes or smart trousers

And I could go on with other reasons but I have to stop. There are a lot of affordable or high-end white sneakers brands but today I want to talk about the french brand Mr Monkies and their amazing shoes. I bet you are wondering why are they so special that made me write on my blog.

about the br

” Once upon a time there was a young kid drawing on his new shoes when his mum started yelling at him for doing that. Albin Warin, the founder, witnessed this situation and decided to make the child’s dream come true by creating a shoe which you could draw on it a thousand times and after you could erase it. We expand ourselves around the world revolutionising the creativity in fashion.”

Mr Monkies is a French company that produces customisable sneakers. You can repeatedly design and  remove customizations with erasable markers. How cool is having your own drawing shoes? Don`t worry about the rain, the sneakers were produced using a special waterproof technology.

Here is why Mr. Monkies sneakers are a perfect choice :

• Bring creativity for those who love to express themselves and draw – choose Mr Monkies Original – plain white drawing shoes erasable. Seven pens included, 1 cleaning towel and all the instructions will come with your shoes.
  • Enjoy art and wear unique items – Mr Monkies Collection (33 models to choose from)

“Cosmic” and “Iconic faces” are my favourite collections.

ICONIC FACES MR MONKIES WHITE SNEAKERS STYLISH CONFIDENCE CATALINA NINI

ICONIC FACES MR MONKIES WHITE SNEAKERS STYLISH CONFIDENCE CATALINA NINI

• Give you the chance to inspire others- choose Mr Monkies  Custom Made. Pick from the original collection, send a picture of what you want to be drawn; the team will create a sample for you to review it and your shoes will be ready.

Now…who does not love discounts? Using the code CATALINA2016 you`ll get 20% off for your customisable white sneakers.

stylish happy

*** Disclaimer – please note that this post contains affiliate links. ***

Photo credits: top photo – collage with images from official website and Pinterest, second and third photo -website Mr Monkies

1. July 9, 2016 / 8:49 PM

This looks like a really cool idea. But I like my sneakers plain and white.

2. July 5, 2016 / 7:44 PM

Great post and shoes to match. The Mr. Monkies brand seems to be pretty cool. I have been thinking recently on getting me a pair of K-Swiss. The old school all white ones. Thanks for sharing. Great shoes.

3. July 3, 2016 / 11:08 PM

Ohh as a creative gal I just love the concept of customizable sneakers. Will definitely be check them out asap.

4. July 3, 2016 / 6:09 PM

looks like a great brand, Black and white pieces are timeless and classic, they’ll always be around!

5. July 3, 2016 / 3:39 PM

You look beautiful! I love a good pair of sneakers too, and customizable you said, I am sold. Should look them up.
    xx, Kusum | http://www.sveeteskapes.com

6. July 2, 2016 / 6:45 PM

OMG, I love these so much. Casual but they never get old. I love wearing white outfits, they always look awesome. I want the ‘Cara’ ones so bad. Great design 🙂

7. July 2, 2016 / 9:43 AM

I usually don’t get white sneakers cause they get dirty so quickly but Mr. Monkies custom designs might be a game changer

8. Elizabeth O.
    July 2, 2016 / 3:05 AM

I love black outfits too, as much as white ones. I really think this is a great brand and the chance to make your own pair is awesome, it would make for a perfect gift as well!

9. July 1, 2016 / 11:20 PM

It would be so cool to have a custom pair. These shoes rock! I love the iconic faces.

10. July 1, 2016 / 9:28 PM

I have heard of the brand before, their shoes are pretty cool especially the Anna pair.

11. Annie
    July 1, 2016 / 2:19 PM

I never heard of the brand, but on the other hand, I’m not really interested in brainds so no suprise there…
    However it’s an interesting post, I love the patterns on the shoes you presented.

12. July 1, 2016 / 11:56 AM

First time I hear about this brand Mr Monkies. I visited now the website and I can say ‘Wow’. The shoes are so cool and so unique. A lot of patterns!Imagination is limitless.

13. June 30, 2016 / 10:51 PM

OOooohhhh I love this brand. I really need a pair of those sneakers.. I hope one day this will come true! <3 Great post!