DIY Pearl Embellished Jeans

Pearl-embellishment-diy Pearl embellishment trend is taking the fashion world slowly. Sophisticated and exquisite, pearls elevate any outfit and bring that je ne sais quoi vibe.  I remember seeing a pair of pearl embellished jeans on Asos, but the price was over $ 150. No way I could afford to spend that much on a piece of denim I would wear few times only. DIY-ing some jeans and adding the pearl embellished detail seems a better option. It is eco-friendly as I would recycle a pair of old jeans, use my accessories and it helps me saving money too.  Pearl-embellishment-diy

Pearl-embellishment-diy Pearl-embellishment-diy
When you clean your wardrobe, just separate your clothes into different piles: one with clothes you keep, another for donations, one you could sell and the last one for DIY projects. My DIYs are really simple. I don`t have enough time, patience, sewing skills to play with many ideas. The pearl embellishment denim is the second DIY I posted on my blog. My first DIY shows you how to create a patch denim vest, perfect for any globetrotter and trendy fashionistas. Now back to the pearl addiction, what do you need to make your pair?  A pair of jeans, pearls, white string,  inspiration and time. Pearl-embellishment-diy

Pearl-embellishment-diy Gucci-dupe-stylish-confidence I am so thrilled when I can encourage people to choose sustainable fashion. First, I bought those jeans two years ago (from a charity shop of course), worn them to death, they are still in my wardrobe now, and I manage to transform them. Later one, maybe I will go for a raw frayed hem option. Applying pearls on any piece of clothing is not rocket science, but at least it saves your wallet, the environment and keeps you entertained. Don`t just go in the shops,  step away from the fast fashion magnet and play around with your clothes too.

Gucci-dupe-stylish-confidencePearl-embellishment-diy Gucci-dupe-stylish-confidence-Pearl-embellishment-diy Gucci-dupe-stylish-confidence-Pearl-embellishment-diy Have you tried any DIYs lately?

1. April 30, 2017 / 12:46 PM

Love, love, love these jeans. How creative are you. What better way than b saving those pennies, than to jazz up and old pair of jeans to create this must have jean.

2. April 27, 2017 / 7:18 PM

Great job girl with the DIY. The jeans looks amazing with the pearls. I should try doing this too. I love this entire outfit on you especially the bag. That’s a very pretty color

3. April 27, 2017 / 4:43 PM

I love the pearl embellishments and would like to attempt this DIY. Do you think coloured pearls will look equally good?

4. April 27, 2017 / 2:13 PM

I think the jeans look even better with the addition of pearls and it is certainly not something I have seen before either! You look amazing as always x

5. April 27, 2017 / 1:54 PM

innovative. creating own personal style is always interesting.

6. Ali Rost
    April 27, 2017 / 12:13 AM

How pretty are these? I love that you were able to make them into a diy project. It’s amazing how much money we can save if we think outside the box a bit. The jeans are perfect paired with your pretty jacket and flowery top. Nicely done!

7. April 27, 2017 / 12:08 AM

Obsessed with these jeans! I’ve really been digging the pearl trend and am so pleasantly surprised these are DIY, great job! Also, can we talk about that amazing bag?! xo

8. Elena
    April 26, 2017 / 12:26 PM

I love this outfit. I think that I have the same pair of jeans maybe I can revamp them with some pearls too, cool idea!

9. Tiffany
    April 26, 2017 / 11:49 AM

I love your outfits ! It’s so creative. Btw your purse and shoes really capture me :). And as for you scenery, it’s beautiful!

10. April 26, 2017 / 8:25 AM

Great idea, creative and lovely. I like it, maybe if I do it it would be with smaller pearls

11. April 26, 2017 / 2:46 AM

You are looking so gorgeous. I love the outfit and i love the color of your nail paint.